Zoom Clips allows users to create Clips with your personal video and screen sharing. Create a quick course introduction or make an announcement Share quick bits of information with colleagues about project updates, announcements, or a week in review.
- Create up to 5 clips with a maximum duration of 2 minutes per Clip.
- Share Clips for viewers to comment and react to, keeping the conversation going.
- Zoom Clips can be accessed from your desktop app and website portal account.
After your Zoom administrator enables the feature for your organization:
- Review your account settings.
- Navigate to Settings, then to Clips on the horizontal menu.
- Select the options you would like to enable or disable.
- Options include sharing, viewer downloads, comments and being notified when anyone has viewed or commented on your Clip.