*Please keep a backup copy of all files uploaded to your TechConnect account.
*TechConnect does not keep backup files for your uploaded content.
*TechConnect Support recommends downloading and saving any content you have not backed up from your account
Build your TechConnect Cloud video repository under the Media tab in the top menu by following the steps below.
Log in to your account at TechConnect Cloud: https://www.3cmediasolutions.org.
- Click the Media tab.
- Click Add/Upload Media.
- Select Upload a video/audio file.
- Click Next.
- The Title of your media is required; entering data for License or Description is optional.
- Select I agree with the 3C Media Terms & Conditions.
- Click Next.
- Click Select File.
- Navigate to and select the video you wish to upload from your device.
- Click Upload File.
- Before uploading another video, wait until the progress bar reaches one hundred percent (100%). Your upload is complete screen appears.
- Refresh the Media page within your account.
- The Status area to the right of the Title will change from Added to Uploaded.
- When the upload status changes from Uploaded to Available, the video can be accessed and edited. Details and Options are where the video is viewable, shareable, editable, etc.
- Supported file types: mp4, m4v, mkv, flv, wmv, avi, mov, mpg, webm, mp3, m4a, wma, wav
- File size limit: 1 GB
- Upload one video at a time
- If you see Added under the status of your video, you did not complete the upload process. Click Upload to the right of status, and complete steps 8-14.