Zoom provides meeting reports including attendance, registration, polling, and survey information.
Generate Attendance Reports
Sign into your TechConnect Zoom account https://www.conferzoom.org/.
- Select Reports in the left navigation menu.
- Click Usage.
- Select the date period for the attendance report; maximum report duration is 30 days at a time.
- Click Search, meetings within that date period will display.
- Click the Export as CSV file link to download the displayed list of overall details.
- Attendance details can be viewed per meeting by clicking on the number in the Participants column. A new page(s) will appear with a list of participant sign-in names, email, join/leave date/time, and total duration. Click Export to download the data to a CSV file.
Generate a Meeting Report for Registration, Poll, or Survey
- Select Reports then Meeting.
- Choose Registration Report, Poll Report, or Survey Report.
- Enter the date range for the reports, then Search.
- Click on Generate on the far right of the meeting Topic and and advance to the Report Queue.
- Choose Download for the selected meeting, or choose to Delete any report.
Note: If you select 'Include reports that failed to generate results' and there is no poll or survey data, the topic line font will be grayed out.