Begin by navigating to TechConnect Zoom in your course, then click on Appointments on the top menu, then click +Create Schedule.
When the New Bookable Schedule page opens, fill in the avaiable fields.
- Select Days to offer appointments.
- Check Follow the same schedule each day when you want the begin and end hours to be the same on each available day.
- Enter the start time the to time; a scroll bar will move the hours/minutes/and AM-PM options.
- To add time periods on the same days, click the + sign to the right of the time field. This can be used to allow a break between appointments; schedule the first time period, then schedule the second to start after your break time. If breaks are not scheduled, the appointments will be back to back.
- The Duration is how long the appointments will last.
- Click the Create button on the bottom to save the schedule, and have it post for the students.
The created schedule appears on your Appointments page.
When a student reserves an appointment, the instructor's Upcoming Events page will show the appointment. A confirming email is sent to the instructor and the student with the appointment details.
The instructor starts the meeting from the Appointments page, students will have a Join button on their Appointments page as well as a link in the confirmation email.
Edit or Delete a Schedule
To make changes to an existing schedule, click the Edit button. The window that opens is the same as was used when originally scheduling; make the approrpiate changes and Save. Click the Delete button to remove the schedule.