When a meeting is recording in Canvas using TechConnect Zoom, the recording will download into the Canvas course after it processes. If the recording does not appear in Canvas, but is found in your Zoom account, follow these steps.
1. Sign into your Zoom account on the website portal.
2. On the left navigation select Settings then the Recording tab.
3. Locate the Allow cloud recording sharing setting.
4. Toggle the switch off then back on to force synchronize Zoom to Canvas.
5. Check Canvas to see if the recording appears.
If the recording does not download after completing the above steps, proceed with the following:
1. In your Zoom account navigate to Recordings.
2. Locate the recording, then click the three dots on the right and select Delete to temporarily move
the recording to the Trash.
3. On the top right open the Trash icon.
4. Locate the deleted recording and click Recover to move the recording back to your active recordings page.
5. Sign out of Zoom and Canvas, then close the browser.
6. Sign back into Canvas and the recording should be available.