ConferZoom in Canvas uses a Let’s Encrypt certificate, which no longer supports Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) or earlier versions of Mac OS X. If you receive an error while using Mac OS El Capitan or an older OS, please update your operating system to a newer version.
The next version, macOS Sierra (10.12) is compatible with the following systems listed below:
- iMac: Late 2009 or newer
- MacBook and MacBook 12-inch: Late 2009 or newer
- MacBook Pro: Mid 2010 or newer
- MacBook Air: Late 2010 or newer
- Mac Mini: Mid 2010 or newer
- Mac Pro: Mid 2010 or newer
If you are unable to update to macOS Sierra or a newer OS version, contact email@example.com for further assistance as additional instructions may be provided, recommended for users who are familiar with root certificate configuration.