Firefox settings may affect access to Canvas ConferZoom tool for connecting to classes. Browsers are increasing security settings which may prevent the ConferZoom integration in Canvas from validating user data when launching a session, resulting in an error that the session has expired. For Firefox, users can adjust their Firefox Privacy & Security Preferences to resolve the error.
The following steps should resolve the issue.
- Copy and paste about:preferences#privacy into your Firefox browser
- Select Custom
- Uncheck the box next to Cookies
- Scroll down to Cookies and Site Data
- Click on Clear Data
- Keep check mark next to Cookies and Site Data and Cached Web Content and click on Clear
- Exit Firefox browser and open Firefox again
- Log into Canvas and test starting a Quick Launch meeting
If you still see the error after making the changes above, send us a ticket at email@example.com.