File sharing allows you to send files to other meeting participants during the meeting or webinar through the in-meeting chat. Files can be sent to all participants, directly to one participant, or specific predefined groups, such as all panelists in a webinar. This article will focus on chat in meetings.
Sign-in to your account on the https://www.conferzoom.org/.
- Navigate to Settings > Meeting > In Meeting (Basic).
- Locate Send files via meeting chat, enable this feature. The setting now becomes the default for all meetings. (To enable for webinars, locate Send files via webinar chat setting and verify that is enabled.)
In the Meeting
Files can be shared with everyone in the meeting, or shared with selected individuals.
- Click on the Chat icon
- (Optional) Click on the drop down next to To: to change who you are sending this message to.
- Click the File (paper) icon
- Navigate to the file on your computer, click Open. The file automatically populates in the Chat window where participants can click to download the file and open or save to their computer.
- A screen confirmation appears anytime a file is shared.