Registration for meetings and webinars allows you to capture information about your attendees before your meeting occurs. You can gather information from your participants such as email addresses, first & last name, city, state, organization, job title, and more. Once the meeting is scheduled, you can manage your registrants, resend confirmation emails, and generate meeting registration reports to download a list of registered people.
The maximum number of registrants for a meeting is 4999. If you need more than the maximum, we recommend using a recurring meeting with registration, as each recurrence of the meeting series can have up to 4999 registrants. Each join link is unique to the person who registered to help keep your meeting secure.
Schedule Meeting with Registration
Sign-in to your account in the Zoom web portal https://www.conferzoom.org/.
- Click Meetings.
- Schedule a new meeting or edit an existing meeting to add Registration: Required.
- Click on Save.
If scheduling as a recurring meeting, you will have additional options under Registration:
- Attendees register once and can attend any of the occurrences:
Will require attendees to register each time they attend one of the events in the series.
- Attendees need to register for each occurrence to attend:
Requires attendees to register for each date they want to attend.
- Attendees register once and can choose one or more occurrences to attend:
Allows attendees to only register one time, then check the dates they want to attend.
Now that the meeting is scheduled with registration enabled, the page will return with a registration link, and the option to copy the invitation for posting on a website or email.
Customize Registration Options
- Scroll down the meeting details page to find the additional options for registration.
- Open each tab and edit the options as desired.
- After saving, locate the invitation/registration link in the meeting details and click to see what the registration page looks like to see if you'd like to make any changes.
Note: On October 17, 2022, Zoom's meeting and webinar registration for attendees will change, so that upon registration, the join link will no longer be displayed on the confirmation page in the web browser. Registrants will instead receive the join link through the Zoom registration confirmation email.
For complete details including prerequisites for using this feature review Zoom's support article on
"Scheduling a meeting with registration":