ConferZoom recordings can be edited to change the Name, or delete the recording when it is no longer needed in the course.
Change the Name of the Recording
The Name of a recording is the same as the name of the live Event.
To change the title:
1. Return to the Event Calendar and locate the recording; you may need to use the calendar to scroll
back to the correct date.
2. Click on the Events topic to open the expanded menu, then click on the pencil icon:
3. Enter the new title in the Name field, then Save.
4. Refresh the page, the new Name is reflected on the Event Recodings page.
Delete a Recording
When you no longer want the recording available in the course, navigate to Event Recordings.
locate the recording, then click the eraser icon. Erasing the recording from Canvas only breaks the connection to the recording link. The recording still resides in your Zoom account.
To delete the cloud recording from Zoom, sign in to your account at https://www.conferzoom.org/.
- Navigate to Recordings.
- Locate the recording to be deleted.
- Click on the checkbox in the Topic column.
- Click Delete Selected at the top.