TechConnect will create the account, the subaccount owner will proceed with setting up the account.
- TechConnect will update the global account settings for the subaccount to match that of the master account. The subaccount owner is responsible for changing to the preferred settings going forward.
- TechConnect will ‘invite’ the account owner email into the subaccount; the invitation must be accepted to proceed.
- TechConnect will approve the subaccount owner account, then will notify the owner the account is open.
- The account owner can sign in to the subaccount:
- Invite other admins into the account.
- Request a Vanity URL; the Vanity URL format must match your district/college domain name, for example: "hooli.edu" should apply for "hooli-edu.zoom.us, or organizations ""hooli.org" should apply for "hooli-org.zoom.us".
- Set up an SSO (optional).
- TechConnect will provide a Users list from the master account to the subaccount admins to purge users to delete or disassociate invalid users from the list prior to migration.
- Coordinate with TechConnect to install the new TechConnect Zoom LTI and remove the ConferZoom LTI.
- TechConnect will reallocate licenses equal to the number of accounts using the email domains for the district and colleges. Additional licenses can be requested when needed.
- Teams will meet to coordinate the best date and time for a transparent user migration from the master account. TechConnect will submit the request to Zoom for the migration.
- TechConnect will pre-build existing Zoom Rooms in the subaccount. Once the account admin reboots the equipment, the room will be removed from the master account.
- TechConnect will purge the Master account to ensure all users were moved into the sub account.
- TechConnect will purge the Sub Account at transition to ensure all users are Licensed accounts.
- Subaccount admin will purge the Users list to delete/disassociate invalid users on a regular basis.
- Schedule a follow-up meeting with TechConnect to review the transition.