To begin the subaccount migration process, each district must:
- Migrate all colleges within the District.
- Accept to the terms of and sign an MOU for the subaccount.
- A generic place-holder email is required to establish a subaccount owner.
- One or more users from the college must be assigned the Admin role in the subaccount.
- Subaccount may have an SSO, which requires a Zoom pre-approved Vanity URL.
- Subaccount may request adding Associated Domains prior to migration.
- Subaccount must submit monthly data for account usage (minimal information).
- Transition all faculty to the TechConnect Zoom LTI in Canvas.
- Provide to TechConnect the contact name/email for each entity:
- Canvas Admin
- DE coordinator
- SSO contact
- Support Desk
- All domains used in the district.
A subaccount is responsible for educating their organization about the transition and changes to existing procedures.
TechConnect will educate and support the admins on the admin role and functions within Zoom.