The following is required to create a subaccount:
- The District must agree to the migration, and the subaccount must include all colleges within the District.
- Account owner must accept and agree to the MOU for the subaccount.
- All colleges will be moved to the TechConnect Zoom LTI for Canvas.
- A generic place-holder email is required to establish a subaccount owner.
- One or more users from the college must be assigned the Admin role in the subaccount.
- Subaccount may have an SSO, which requires a Zoom pre-approved Vanity URL.
- Subaccount may request Associated Domains prior to migration.
- When a HIPAA subaccount is established, user account email domains must be different than those in the main subaccount if Associated Domains is applied to the SSO.
- Provide to TechConnect the contact name/email for each entity:
1. Canvas Admin
2. DE coordinator
3. SSO contact
4. Support Desk
Subaccount is responsible for educating their organization about the transition and changes to existing procedures.
Tech Connect will educate and support the admins on the admin role and functions within Zoom.