Requesting Permission to Upload Content to Your TechConnect Cloud (3C Media) Account
- Skip to if you already have permission to upload your videos.
- You need special permission to upload videos to your TechConnect Cloud account if you are doing so for the first time.
- Select <My Account> (1) (See Figure 1)
- Simply select <Request Uploads> (2) (See Figure 1) and wait for an email from email@example.com reading that you have been granted permission to upload videos.
Figure 1-TechConnect Cloud (3C Media Solutions) Website-“My Account” Window Showing <Request Uploads> Button
- You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org indicating we received your request (See Figure 2).
- Please check your Junk Mail or SPAM folder if you do not receive this email right away and add email@example.com to your Safe Senders List.
Figure 2-Email from CCC TechConnect Support Indicating REQUEST for User Upload Has Been Received
- You will see a message on your TechConnect Cloud (3C Media) My Account page indicating you will receive an answer within 24-48 hours (See Figure 3)
Figure 3-Message on end user's TechConnect Cloud (3C Media) Account Page indicating Their Request for Video Upload Permissions Has Been Sent
- Wait for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org reading that you have been granted permission to upload videos (See Figure 4). You should receive this email shortly if you have made this request during normal business hours. You should check your Junk Mail or SPAM folder.
Figure 4-Email from CCC TechConnect Indicating end user has Permission to Upload Their Videos
- Please contact email@example.com if you do not receive this email within 48 Hours.
- Click My Account (1) and refresh the page (See Figure 5) if you are still logged in to the TechConnect Cloud website. Otherwise, log in to the TechConnect Cloud website.
Figure 5-<My Account> Shown with Upload Privileges