TechConnect Zoom is not intended to be a long-term storage solution for meeting recordings. Transfer your recording files to your TechConnect Cloud account as an alternative storage location.
Download Zoom Cloud Recordings and Save to Your Computer
Sign into your TechConnect Zoom account on the https://www.conferzoom.org.
- Click on Recordings in the left navigation menu.
- Click on the title of the meeting recording.
- Hover of the files to see the download icon option.
- Download the below file types (if available) to transfer to your TechConnect Cloud account. If you have multiple video MP4 files and VTT caption/transcription files, select one of the MP4 video files and one of the VTT files to download. Make note of the file destination on your computer for the downloads.
- MP4: Video file
- CC.VTT: Closed caption file
- VTT: Audio transcription file from enabled auto transcription in the meeting
Upload Zoom Cloud Recordings to Your TechConnect Cloud Account
Sign into your TechConnect Zoom account on the https://www.3cmediasolutions.org/.
- Click on Media in the menu.
- Click Add/Upload Media.
- Select Upload a video/audio file.
- Click Next.
- The Title of your media is required; entering data for License or Description is optional.
- Select I agree with the 3C Media Terms & Conditions.
- Click Next.
- Click Select File.
- Navigate to and select the MP4 video file to upload from your computer.
- Click Upload File.
- Before uploading another video, wait until the progress bar reaches one hundred percent (100%). Your upload is complete screen appears.
- Refresh the Media page within your account.
- The Status area to the right of the Title will change from Added to Uploaded.
- When video has completed its processing, Status will change from Uploaded to Available.
Add VTT Caption/Transcription File to Uploaded Video
After video has processed and Status has changed to Available:
- Click on the title of the video.
- Click on Edit Media.
- Scroll down to locate the Caption File heading.
- Click Choose File and upload the VTT file from your computer.
- Click Upload.
- Click to Save.
You can then go back to your Zoom account and delete recording files.
Article is closed for comments.