TechConnect Zoom is not intended to be a long-term storage solution for meeting recordings. Transfer your recording files to your TechConnect Cloud account as an alternative storage location.
Download Zoom Cloud Recordings and Save to Your Computer
- Click on Recordings in the left navigation menu.
- Click on the title of the meeting recording.
- Hover of the files to see the download icon option.
- Download the below file types (if available) to transfer to your TechConnect Cloud account. If you have multiple video MP4 files and VTT caption/transcription files, select one of the MP4 video files and one of the VTT files to download. Make note of the file destination on your computer for the downloads.
- MP4: Video file
- CC.VTT: Closed caption file
- VTT: Audio transcription file from enabled auto transcription in the meeting
Upload Zoom Cloud Recordings to Your TechConnect Cloud Account
Sign into your 3CMedia account at https://www.3cmediasolutions.org/.
- Click on Media in the menu.
- Click Add/Upload Media.
- Select Upload a video/audio file.
- Click Next.
- The Title of your media is required; entering data for License or Description is optional.
- Select I agree with the 3C Media Terms & Conditions.
- Click Next.
- Click Select File.
- Navigate to and select the MP4 video file to upload from your computer.
- Click Upload File.
- Before uploading another video, wait until the progress bar reaches one hundred percent (100%). Your upload is complete screen appears.
- Refresh the Media page within your account.
- The Status area to the right of the Title will change from Added to Uploaded.
- When video has completed its processing, Status will change from Uploaded to Available.
Add VTT Caption/Transcription File to Uploaded Video
After video has processed and Status has changed to Available:
- Click on the title of the video.
- Click on Edit Media.
- Scroll down to locate the Caption File heading.
- Click Choose File and upload the VTT file from your computer.
- Click Upload.
- Click to Save.
You can then go back to your Zoom account and delete recording files.