There are two areas where you will see interaction templates. After you've linked your video and it has been added as a video segment, you'll be given 2 options: Apply Template or Add an Interaction.
If you select Apply Template, you'll be taken to a template gallery where you can choose from several interaction templates that are placed at pre-set times during your bulb.
If you select Add an Interaction, you'll have template options that are available per interaction.
To use an interaction template, you will select the template you'd like to use, and then click on the text within the template to add your own wording.
1. Template Gallery
- Learner Feedback - Adds a poll question at the end of the bulb for learners to rate their experience, followed by a free response questions where they can provide more detail.
- Learner Notes - Adds a reflective pause in a hotspot at the beginning of the bulb to teach learners how to use PlayPosit's Notes feature.
- Learner Experience - Adds five reflective pause interactions with instructions for finding notes, playback settings, and a reminder to watch until the end to be marked complete.
- Discussion - Adds a discussion forum in the sidebar that lasts the entire bulb so learners can comment at any time.
- Pre/Post Assessment - Adds two free response questions in the sidebar at the beginning and end to ask learners what they already know, and what concepts they mastered upon completion.
- Summative Assessment - Adds four multiple choice questions in the sidebar at the end of a bulb to prompt learners to reflect on what they learned in this bulb.
- Check for Understanding - Adds five stacked free response and poll questions to evaluate learner understanding.
- One of Each - Adds a template that contains all of the interaction types, evenly spaced throughout the middle of the bulb.
2. Add an Interaction Templates
- My Interactions - Allows instructors to access interactions from bulbs they have created before, or bulbs on which they are a collaborator.
- Table of Contents - Adds a table of contents that users can click through from the sidebar.
- Place in Order - Adds a specially-formatted fill-in-the-blank question with five blanks, meant for testing word matching or other concepts.
- Auto Jump - Auto Jumps allow instructors to automatically send learners to a different point in the Bulb without requiring any clicking action from the learner.
- Vocabulary Matching - Adds a specially-formatted fill-in-the-blank question with three blanks, meant for testing vocabulary or other concepts.
- Functions Table - Adds a specially-formatted fill-in-the-blank question with three blanks, meant for testing math equations or other concepts.
Article is closed for comments.