Recording settings allow you to choose Local or Cloud recordings for your meetings. Sign into your ConferZoom account, then navigate to the 'Settings' tab on the left panel. Three tabs appear on the 'Settings' page; this article discusses only the 'Recording' tab.
- Enable the preferred recording storage option as your default.
- If both local and cloud are enabled, you will be prompted to choose where to store the recording each time you start a recording.
- A copy of the cloud recording can be downloaded to your desktop as an MP4 file.
- Cloud recording is required for automatic download to your Canvas course.
- All cloud recordings are stored in your ConferZoom account.
Local recordings have no other options; an MP4 file downloads to your desktop for storing or sharing.
Cloud recordings have several options as shown in this image; options change be re-selected at any time.
Enable 'Audio transcript' to receive a text file of the conversations as well as read the conversation while viewing the recording in a caption-like format. Learn more about 'Audio Transcript' in this article.