In addition to downloading recordings, hosts can change the playback range of a recording, and view details about how often a recording was viewed, viewers, and downloads. This information can be useful
The playback range of a cloud video recording can be adjusted to specificy start and end times. The recording is not being edited, you are just shortening the length of a recording eliminating time only from the beginning or end of the recording - places where conversations take place that are not pertinent to the content being presented!
To modify the recording playback time:
- Log into your account at conferzoom.org
- Navigate to ‘Recordings’.
- Click the meeting topic of the recording.
- Click the icon to start playing the recording.
5. When the recording opens click 'Set Playback Range' on the bottom toolbar.
6. Move the sliders to the preferred start and stop times, then click ‘Save’.
7. Close the recording, the return to the Recordings page, and click the 'Share' button.
8. A new window opens with other options, in addition to the recording link.
9. Disable ‘Viewers can download’. When enabled, viewers can download the original version once
they are in the recorded view.
10. Copy the link for sharing.
Note: Viewers who view cloud recordings on Internet Explorer, Safari, or on mobile devices with low bandwidth mode will see the entire recording, the adjusted range will not apply.
Details about recording view are associated with each of your recordings. Click on the title of recorded event, the 'Recording Analytics'. Details are available for a 30 day or < period.
A graph displays summarizing views and downloads. The default time frame is the past 30 days.
The date search can be customized for the past 7 days, or any 30 day period.
Further down the page displays a summary of views and downloads, or click the 'By View' tab
to see who viewed the recording; if the viewer has a Zoom account and is signed in, their email will display. Viewers who are not signed into Zoom, or do not have a Zoom account will display as
'Guest'. 'By Download' show who downloaded a copy of the recording (same criteria for identifying