You can view analytics for a cloud recording that you have shared internally or externally. The analytics include:
- Total number of views for each recording
- Who viewed the recording and for what duration
- Recording downloaded indicator
- Export a .csv file
View Recording Analytics
Sign into https://www.conferzoom.org.
- Click Recordings in the left navigation menu
- Click on the Topic of the the cloud recording
- Click on Recording Analytics
A graph displays summarizing views and downloads. The default time frame is the past 30 days. The date search can be customized for the past 7 days, or any 30 day period.
Further down the page displays a summary of views and downloads, or click the By View tab to see who viewed the recording; if the viewer has a Zoom account and is signed in, their email will display. Viewers who are not signed into Zoom, or do not have a Zoom account will display as 'Guest'.
Guests who view recordings and do not provide their emails to the host will not be displayed in the recording analytics; their email will be hidden.
By Download shows who downloaded a copy of the recording (same criteria for identifying the viewer). You can also export a .csv file for each tab.