You can view analytics for a cloud recording that you have shared internally or externally. The analytics include:
- Total number of views for each recording
- Who viewed the recording and for what duration
- Recording downloaded indicator
- Export a .csv file
View Recording Analytics
- Click Recordings in the left navigation menu
- Click on the Topic of the the cloud recording
- Click on Recording Analytics
A graph displays summarizing views and downloads. The default time frame is the past 30 days. The date search can be customized for the past 7 days, or any 30 day period.
Further down the page displays a summary of views and downloads.
Click the By View tab to see who viewed the recording and for how long. If a Zoom user is signed in to their account on the web and views or downloads the recording, this column displays their profile name and associated email address. Otherwise, guests who view recordings and do not provide their emails to the host will not be displayed in the recording analytics; their email will be hidden in the By View tab.
Click By Download to see who downloaded a copy of the recording (same criteria for identifying the viewer).
You can also export a .csv file for each tab.