Watch a Video Explaining How-To Upload Video on TechConnect Cloud (3C Media)
or follow the directions below explaining How-To Upload a Video on TechConnect Cloud (3C Media).
Please ensure you login to 3C Media Solutions using https:// by using the following link to login to your 3C Media Solutions Account: https://www.3cmediasolutions.org.
Note: File size limit for each video upload is 1 GB
Please ensure that you COMPLETE the Upload process.
- Click My Account in the upper right corner.
- Click the Media tab
- Click Add/Upload Media
- Select Upload a video to 3C Media Solutions.
- Click Next
- Enter the Title (License and Description are optional) for your media.
- Select I agree with the 3C Media Terms & Conditions
- Click Next
NOTE: At this point you have only ADDED your media and the UPLOAD process IS NOT COMPLETE. Please continue the Upload process as outlined below:
NOTE: 3CMedia accepts files in the following formats: mp4, m4v, mkv, flv, wmv, avi, mov, mpg, webm, mp3, m4a, wma, wav
- Click Select
- Navigate to and select the video you wish to Upload
- Click Upload File
- Before uploading another video, please wait until the progress bar gets to 100% and you see the "Your upload is complete" screen.
- Refresh the Media page within your account
- The Status area to the right of the Title, and License and/or Description you entered will change from Added to Uploaded
- You can now upload another video. (If you have multiple videos to upload following steps 3-12 above.)
- Wait for the Status to change from Uploaded to Available to view/share the video etc.