The File Transfer feature allows the Host and Participants to share files during the live meeting through the Chat window. When the feature is enabled in your account, it becomes available in all meetings that you host.
Enable the Feature
1. Sign-in to your TechConnect Zoom (ConferZoom) account on the website.
2. Navigate to Meeting Settings.
3. On the Meeting tab, scroll to 'In Meeting (Basic)' and enable 'File transfer'. The setting is
now default for all meetings.
In the Live Meeting
Files can be shared with everyone in the meeting, or selected individuals.
1. Open the Chat window, If you already have the Participants window open, the Chat area
appears at the bottom.
1. In the 'To' menu, select 'Everyone'
2. Click the 'More' drop-down menu.
3. Select 'Share file in meeting'.
4. Navigate to the file on your computer, click 'Open'.
5. The file automatically populates in the Chat window where Participants can click to download
the file and open or save to their computer.
Files can be sent to selected individuals following the same steps as above, but choosing the individual in the 'To' drop-down menu.
A screen confirmation appears anytime a file is shared.
Note: Shared files are not available in the recorded view.