Welcome to Spring 2019!
As of January 1, 2019, CCC Confer has fully transitioned to ConferZoom
for online meetings and classes, CCC Confer is no longer maintaining the former
CCC Confer Blackboard system. This means that older CCC Confer archives and recordings
will no longer be available after June 15, 2019.
Please review this important information about your past CCC Confer recordings
and take appropriate action based on your needs:
- Any archives or recordings remaining in your CCC Confer account will
need to be converted using the “Publish!” program if you would like to preserve
them or use them in future classes.
- Recordings that are not converted by June 15, 2019 will no longer be available.
You can access the “Publish!” program and instructions by visiting Blackboard Collaborate.
What this means if you have a 3C Media account:
- Please review your 3C Media account recording files and compare it to the recordings
that appear in your MyConfer account.
- Recordings that appear in your MyConfer account but do not appear in your
3C Media account can manually be converted by you using the 'Publish!' program;
you can upload the converted files to your 3C Media account if you wish to preserve
What this means if you do not have a 3C Media account:
- Recordings in your MyConfer account that you wish to preserve can be manually converted
by you using the 'Publish!' program and stored in a location of your choice, including your own computer, YouTube, or other file storage.
- You can create a 3C Media account to upload and store these recordings by visiting www.3cmediasolutions.org. 3C Media Solutions accounts are available at no cost
to CCC faculty and staff.
Please let us know if you have questions.
California Community Colleges | TechConnect
Tel: 760-744-1150 ext. 1537 or 1554