The ability to have an administrative assistant or colleague schedule meetings for you can be accomplished when the 'Schedule Privilege' is enabled. Some examples, an administrator may delegate his support staff to set up meetings, a Tutoring Center can have one person schedule sessions for all tutors, or a Counseling department can have a coordinator set up meetings.
- Assign one or more ConferZoom users to schedule meetings on your behalf.
- Users with 'Scheduling Privilege' can connect to the meeting as a Co-Host, or Host in your absence.
- The scheduled meetings will also appear in the scheduler's account, but the scheduler cannot see or access any meetings that you scheduled yourself.
Establish 'Schedule Privilege'
1. Sign-in to your ConferZoom account.
2. Navigate to 'Meeting Settings'.
4. Scroll to the bottom of the page to the 'Schedule Privilege' field.
5. Click the + sign to add another ConferZoom to schedule meetings on your behalf.
6. Click the X to delete an assigned scheduler.
7. If you have been added to another person's account with schedule privileges, the email of the
account will appear in 'I can schedule for'.
Schedule a Meeting
When you have scheduling privileges and need to schedule for the other person:
1. Navigate to 'Meetings'.
2. Select 'Schedule a Meeting' and fill out the details.
3. At the bottom of the request form, click on 'Advanced Options'.
4. In the drop-down, choose who you are scheduling for, the 'Save' to complete the request.