Webinar Co-Host Overview
- A Co-Host is assigned as an Alternative Host when scheduling the Webinar.
- An Alternative Host automatically becomes a Co-Host when entering the Webinar.
- The Host can promote any attendee to a Co-Host in the live Webinar.
- The Alternative Host / Co-host assumes the Host role if entering the Webinar before the Host.
- Co-host can manage most functions except:
- Assign closed caption input
- Launch a Poll
- Live Stream
- End the Webinar
Change Roles of Attendees
- Click on 'Manage Participants' to open the Participants list.
- Select the name of the participant, click 'More' to the right to open the menu, then select the new Role.
- Mute/Unmute All: The option to mute/unmute all participants in meeting.
- Lock Screen sharing: Prevent other participants from sharing their screen.
- Mute on Entry: Specify that participants are automatically muted as they enter the meeting.
- Play Enter/Exit Chime: Specify that a sound is played as participants join and leave the meeting.
- Lock meeting: Lock the meeting so that no other participants may join.
- Stop Video: Stop a participant's video stream so they are unable to start video.
- Remove: Dismiss a participant from the meeting.
- Rename: Change the attendee name that is displayed to other participant.
- Start attendee on hold: Place the participant on hold, remove them from video/audio. Note: Allow host to put attendee on hold option must be enabled prior to starting the meeting.
- Record: Record to the cloud or locally to their computer, based on the host's settings. If they choose to record to the cloud, the recording will go to the host's Zoom account.