Host or join a conference call meeting from your telephone without a computer when the appropriate
meeting settings are established.
Note: This feature only applies when you Schedule a Meeting. It does not apply when scheduling a webinar.
- Hosts and participants connect to the conference call from a land-line or mobile phone.
- Recording playback is available in host account within minutes after the call ends.
- Download or share the Audio only (M4A file).
- The recording remains in your TechConnect Zoom account for one year or if deleted sooner.
- Audio Transcript provides a text file of the conversation; option to download the file.
- The Dial number is a toll call; toll charges can be avoided by joining the call from a computer or the Zoom mobile app (data rates may apply based on your provider plan).
- Sign in to your account on the website portal, update settings prior to scheduling a call.
- Disabling Join Before Host will allow you to join with Host privileges, with the option to enable this setting on a per meeting basis when scheduling the meeting.
- Enabling Join Before Host will enable this setting as a default to allow participants to join early or in your absence; you will not be recognized as the Host, and will have no access to the host features described later in this article.
- You will need to locate the Host Key at the bottom of the Profile page; this will be needed when calling the conference line.
- Enable Cloud recording, check Audio transcript if a text file of the call is required.
- Enable Automatic recording, check Record in the cloud, and Host can pause/stop recording in the cloud.
Schedule a TechConnect Zoom Conference Call
- Navigate to Meetings on the left side of the screen.
- Schedule a Meeting, then enter the meeting details.
- In Meeting Options enable or disable preferred functions for this call.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.
The screen returns with the final details.
Invite attendees using the options:
- Add to a calendar when invitees are in the same calendar system.
- Copy the Invitation and email to attendees.
- Dial number and Meeting ID is all that is required to join the conference line.
- Link allows attendees to join the call using a computer.
On the Meeting Date
Dial into the conference line number, enter the Meeting ID and enter the Host key at the prompt.
Host Controls using the phone keypad:
*4 end call
*5 lock call
*6 mute/unmute self
*7 start/stop recording
*# hear number of participants
99 mute/unmute all participants
- Navigate to Recordings on the left of the page.
- Click the Share button to copy the link, and select access permissions to the files.
- Click on the Topic to download selected files, as well as copy the shareable link.
- Files include Audio transcript which can be downloaded.