- Create polls to launch during the Webinar for attendee response.
- Polls can provide an opportunity to gather information, for example, about the attendees experience on the topic being presented, or what information they would like to learn about in the future.
- Launch up to 25 polls per Webinar.
Create a Poll
Create one or more Polls when scheduling the Webinar, or edit at a later time.
- Select Polls at the bottom of the screen.
- Click Add to create the poll.
- Choose Single poll.
- Or Multiple Choice type of poll.
- A maximum of 10 polls can be created.
- Enter the poll details, then Save.
Launch the Polls
Once the Webinar starts, you can select "Polls" to prepare to launch the poll. You will have the ability to edit the poll at this point in time as well.
Once the poll has ended, you will be able to view the results and share them with the attendees to share overall opinion on questions.