Webinar Practice Session
Select 'Enable Practice Session' when scheduling the Webinar to create an opportunity for the Host, Alternative Hosts, and Panelists to connect to the session before it starts to prepare before attendees join.
Attendees who arrive before the start time will receive a screen message to wait for the host to start the Webinar; they cannot see or hear any activity during the 'Practice Session' mode.
- Enable the Practice Session feature when scheduling a Webinar.
- The Practice Session mode is in effect on the date of the Webinar.
- Allows Host, Co-Host and Panelists to prepare before the start time.
- Attendees will not be able to join the Webinar while in Practice Session.
- The Participant list will show zero attendees until the Webinar is out of the practice session and has started.
- Select 'Record the webinar automatically in the cloud' for the recording to begin
after clicking the Start Webinar button. Only activities and conversations in the
live presentation will be recorded.
Important to know: If you start the recording while in Practice mode, the recording will include all activities and conversations while in Practice mode.
While in 'Practice Session' you will see a blue Start Webinar button to end the practice session and start the Webinar.
Click on the Start Webinar button when you are ready to let the attendees into the Webinar and begin your presentation. A screen notification lets you know the Webinar is live.