Select Enable Practice Session when scheduling the webinar to create an opportunity for the Host, Alternative Hosts, and Panelists to connect to the session any day or time before the actual even start date and time without impacting the scheduled Webinar. As described, this is a 'practice session' to prepare before attendees join the session.
- Attendees will not be able to join the webinar while in Practice Session mode.
- The Participant list will show zero attendees until the webinar is broadcast.
- Important: If you start the recording while in Practice Session, the recording will include all activities and conversations prior to broadcasting.
Schedule a Webinar with Enable Practice Session
Sign into the Zoom web portal at https://www.conferzoom.org/.
- Click Webinars in the left navigation menu.
- Click to Schedule a Webinar.
- In the Webinar Options section, click the Enable Practice Session.
- If you select Record the webinar automatically in the cloud when scheduling, the recording will begin after the Webinar is broadcast.
Start the Webinar
A Start Webinar button appears at the top of the screen when you are in a Practice Session. Click Start Webinar when ready to admit attendees.
If screen sharing while in the practice session, you will also see a Broadcast button that you can use to start the webinar.
Article is closed for comments.