Select Enable Practice Session when scheduling the webinar to create an opportunity for the Host, Alternative Hosts, and Panelists to connect to the session before it starts to prepare before attendees join.
- Allows Host, Co-Host and Panelists to prepare minutes before or even days before.
- Attendees will not be able to join the webinar while in Practice Session.
- The Participant list will show zero attendees until the webinar is out of the practice session and has started.
- Select Record the webinar automatically in the cloud for the recording to begin
after clicking the Start Webinar button. Only activities and conversations in the
live presentation will be recorded.
- You can start the practice session, broadcast, and end the event hours or days ahead of the scheduled date, without impacting your ability to start the webinar at the actual start date/time.
Important note: If you start the recording while in Practice mode, the recording will include all activities and conversations while in Practice mode.
Scheduling a Webinar with Enable Practice Session
Sign in to the Zoom web portal at https://www.conferzoom.org/.
- Click Webinars in the left navigation menu.
- Click to Schedule a webinar.
- In the Webinar Options section, click the Enable Practice Session check box.
Once you are in the Practice Session, you will see a blue Start Webinar button to end the practice session and start the webinar.
Click on the Start Webinar button when you are ready to let the attendees into the webinar and begin your presentation. A screen notification lets you know the webinar is live.