Webinar reports allow webinar license holders to generate different metrics and information.
Navigate to Reports on the left menu, and select Webinar.
- Choose Report Type
- Enter a webinar date range, then Search.
- Select the event.
- Click to Generate CSV Report
- Registration Report: Displays a list of registrants and their registration details.
- Attendee Report: Displays details about each attendee, such as when they joined, left, and total time in the session. If registration is enabled, the attendee report will provide if registrants attended or not. Attendees listed in the Other Attended section typically include dial-in phone attendees and Zoom Room participants.
- Performance Report: Displays engagement statistics on registration, attendance, and feedback.
- Q&A Report: Displays questions and answers from the webinar. Answers are arranged vertically under the question. This report also displays the participants that asked questions along with the question/answer times.
- Poll Report: Displays each attendee's poll result.
- Survey Report: Displays the responses to the post-webinar survey.
For complete details including prerequisites for using this feature:
Generating Webinar Reports