A Webinar license is required to schedule an event.
- Navigate to Webinars on the left.
- Click Schedule a Webinar.
- Enter the required details and choose the webinar options below (your account may have additional options):
- Recurring allows for scheduling multiple dates, with the same link for each date.
- Registration is optional, and offers options for registration.
- Webinar passcode is an option to require a password when attendees join.
- Webinar Options (some options available based on your account settings)
- Q&A allows attendees to enter questions and up-vote previously posted questions; only the Host, Co-Host, or Panelists can respond to the questions.
- Enable Practice Session allows presenters to prepare while attendees are in a holding area before the presentation is Broadcast.
- Enable Host control of panelist appearance allows hosts to customize what attendees see by uploading a wallpaper behind the video tiles, setting the virtual background for all panelists, and providing digital name tags for panelists (more information here Using Webinar Session Branding).
- Request permission to unmute panelists
- Automatically record webinar in the cloud will start the recording immediately when the webinar starts, or if in a Practice Session, recording will begin when the Start button is clicked to bring in the Participants.
- Include email address in attendee report.
- Approve or block entry for users from specific countries/regions.
- Alternative Hosts must have a TechConnect Zoom account, and can be added when scheduling the Webinar, or by editing the Webinar. An Alternative Host becomes a Co-Host when joining usig the unique Alternative Host link sent to their email. The Alternative Host appears in the live Webinar and appears in the Panelists list of the webinar details.
- Interpretation Enable language interpretation or sign language interpretation as needed.
See the support articles for additional information.
- Click the Schedule button. The screen returns with additional options at the bottom.
- Select each tab to edit the additional webinar options:
- Invitations: Invitations Panelists, copy attendee invitation, and select registration options.
- Email Settings: Enable automated reminders and follow-up emails to all panelists and registrants at specific time intervals.
- Branding: Customize session branding and logos.
- Polls/Quizzes: Create polls and/or quizzes.
- Survey: Create a new survey or use a 3rd party survey program.
- Q&A: Select Q&A permissions for attendees to ask questions and read answers. Q&A does not allow participants to interact with each other. (The host can select Chat options once the Webinar is live.)
- Captions: Select the speaking language of the host and panelists for captions to appear.
- More: Lists services supported for Live Streaming or a configure a custom streaming service.
Edit More Options to remind users to watch the live stream when the Webinar has reached capacity.
Learn how to add a Panelist to the scheduled Webinar. https://ccctechconnect.zendesk.com/knowledge/articles/360017762373/en-us?brand_id=360000409113
Other Zoom Webinar articles: