A Webinar license is required to schedule an event. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase a license.
Log into the website portal at https://www.conferzoom.org/.
- Navigate to Webinars on the left.
- Click Schedule a Webinar.
- Enter the required details considering the webinar options below (your account may have additional options):
- Recurring allows for scheduling multiple dates, with the same link for each date.
- Registration is optional, and offers options for registration.
- Webinar passcode is an option to require a password when attendees join.
- Webinar Options (some options available based on your account settings)
- Q&A allows attendees to enter questions and up-vote previously posted questions; only the Host, Co-Host, or Panelists can respond to the questions.
- Enable Practice Session allows presenters to prepare while attendees are in a holding area before the presentation is Broadcast.
- Enable Host control of panelist appearance allows hosts to customize what attendees see by uploading a wallpaper behind the video tiles, setting the virtual background for all panelists, and providing digital name tags for panelists (more information here Using Webinar Session Branding).
- Request permission to unmute panelists
- Automatically record webinar in the cloud will start the recording immediately when the webinar starts, or if in a Practice Session, recording will begin when the Start button is clicked to bring in the Participants.
- Approve or block entry for users from specific countries/regions.
- Alternative Hosts must have a TechConnect Zoom account, and can be added when scheduling the Webinar, or by editing the Webinar. An Alternative Host becomes a Co-Host when joining the live Webinar and appears in the Panelists list of the webinar details.
- Interpretation Select interpretation language options; see the support article for additional information.
- Click the Schedule button. The screen returns with additional options at the bottom.
- Select each tab to edit the additional webinar options:
- Invitations: Invitations Panelists, copy attendee invitation, and select registration options.
- Email Settings: Enable automated reminders and follow-up emails to all panelists and registrants at specific time intervals.
- Branding: Customize session branding and logos.
- Polls/Quizzes: Create polls and/or quizzes.
- Survey: Create a new survey or use a 3rd party survey program.
- Q&A: Select Q&A permissions for attendees to ask questions and read answers. Q&A does not allow participants to interact with each other. (The host can select Chat options once the Webinar is live.)
- More: Lists services supported for Live Streaming or a configure a custom streaming service.
Edit More Options to remind users to watch the live stream when the Webinar has reached capacity.