A Webinar license is required before scheduling your event, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on obtaining a license.
- Log into the website portal
- Go to 'Meeting Settings' on the left
- Disable ‘Nonverbal feedback’ to prevent attendees from hand-raising during a Webinar. Note: This feature can be enabled after the event.
Schedule the Webinar Event
- Navigate to Webinars on the left.
- Click Schedule a Webinar.
- Enter the basic event details.
- Select Webinar Options at the bottom of the form:
- Q&A allows attendees to enter questions, and up-vote previously posted questions. Questions can be responded to by the Host, Co-Host or Panelists.
- Enable Practice Session prevents attendees to join before the event is broadcast, giving presenters an opportunity to prepare.
- Record the Webinar automatically will start the recording when the Webinar is Broadcast.
- The option 'Record the webinar automatically to the cloud' will start the recording as soon
the Webinar is 'Broadcast' (see article titled 'ConferZoom: Webinar Option - Practice Session').
Complete the request by clicking the Schedule button. The screen returns with additional options at the bottom, select each tab to edit the options:
- Invitations: Add Panelists, copy attendee invitation, select registration options.
- Email Settings: Enable automated reminders and follow-up emails to all registrants.
- Branding: Customize the registration email with banner branding and logos.
- Polls: Creat polls tor launch during the Webinar.
- Q&A: Allow attendees to enter questions and up-vote others questions. The Host, Co-Host, and Panelists can respond privately or to everyone. This is different from Chat, participants cannot interact with each other. Chat options are available for the Host to allow or disable interactive Chat once the Webinar is started.
- Integration: with Paradot.
- Live Streaming: Requires a Facebook Live, Workplace, or YouTube account.
Alternative Hosts can be added when scheduling the Webinar, or at a later time by editing the Webinar. An Alternative Host becomes a Co-Host when joining the live Webinar. Review the article 'ConferZoom: Alternative Hosts / Co-Hosts' located in this guide.