Webinar Question & Answer
- Q&A allows attendees to ask questions during the Webinar.
- Panelists, Co-Hosts and the Host can answer.
- Q&A results can be pulled in a report after the Webinar.
- Q&A does not appear in the recording.
Q & A Option
- Option can be enabled when scheduling a Webinar.
- Option can be disabled when editing a Webinar.
- Scroll to Webinar Options.
- Check/uncheck Q&A.
Q & A Settings
- After the Webinar is scheduled, view Upcoming Webinars.
- Click on the 'Topic'.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Q&A.
- Click Edit to change settings, the click Save.
- Allow anonymous questions: Participants can send questions without providing their name.
- Allow attendees to view: Choose from answered only, or all questions.
- Attendees can up-vote: Provides a count of attendee votes to a question.
Q&A in a Live Webinar
- An indicator appears on the Q&A icon when a question has been sent.
- Host, co-host, or panelist can click Q&A to respond.
- Select a question to answer.
- Answer Live: Verbalize the question and response.
- Type Answer: Text enter the answer, click Send.
- Option to Send Privately when responding.