When you want the active speaker in the Webinar to become the the main video for all participants in a Webinar, use the Spotlight Video feature.
This feature is often used to focus on keynote speakers in a presentation.
- Two or more videos (Host, Co-Host, or Panelist) are turned on.
- Current version of Zoom Desktop Client for PC or Mac is required.
- Participants cannot change their view.
- At the top of your screen, hover over the video of the participant you want to spotlight
- Click ... to expand the menu
- Choose Spotlight Video.
Cancel a Spotlight Video
- Click Cancel the Spotlight Video in the upper-left corner to return to the Active Speaker.