If you are planning on presenting a PowerPoint presentation that you would like presented in full screen mode, then you will need to change the “Show Type” setting to "Browsed by an individual (window)" under the “Setup Slide Show” tab within PowerPoint.
Articles in this section
- How Can I Remove the Picture-in-Picture (PIP) from My Desktop Window in a 3CMeNow Meeting?
- How Can I Prevent Audio Feedback When Participating in a 3CMeNow Meeting from My Computer?
- How Do I Terminate a 3CMeNow Meeting Within the User Interface?
- What is the Difference Between “Terminate” and “Leave” a 3CMeNow Meeting?
- How Can I View the Remote Video Participants in a 3CMeNow (Scopia) Meeting When I Am Presenting a PowerPoint in Full Screen?
- Can Participants View Only a Content Presentation in a 3CMeNow Meeting?
- Can I Send Only a Content Presentation in a 3CMeNow Meeting?
- Why am I only getting Standard Definition 4:3 video aspect ratio on my computer in a 3CMeNow Meeting?
- Does 3CMeNow Support Multi-Monitor Display Setups when Sharing Content?
- Why is My Video Only Showing a Black Screen on My Computer in My 3CMeNow Meeting?