Terminating will disconnect all participants from the meeting and end the session permanently. Leaving a meeting does not terminate the session. Leaving a meeting allows other participants to continue discussions until the end of scheduled meeting time.
Articles in this section
- How Can I Remove the Picture-in-Picture (PIP) from My Desktop Window in a 3CMeNow Meeting?
- How Can I Prevent Audio Feedback When Participating in a 3CMeNow Meeting from My Computer?
- How Do I Terminate a 3CMeNow Meeting Within the User Interface?
- What is the Difference Between “Terminate” and “Leave” a 3CMeNow Meeting?
- How Can I View the Remote Video Participants in a 3CMeNow (Scopia) Meeting When I Am Presenting a PowerPoint in Full Screen?
- Can Participants View Only a Content Presentation in a 3CMeNow Meeting?
- Can I Send Only a Content Presentation in a 3CMeNow Meeting?
- Why am I only getting Standard Definition 4:3 video aspect ratio on my computer in a 3CMeNow Meeting?
- Does 3CMeNow Support Multi-Monitor Display Setups when Sharing Content?
- Why is My Video Only Showing a Black Screen on My Computer in My 3CMeNow Meeting?