You can simply connect a laptop or computer in the same room to a projector or near the participants so they can simultaneously see any content during their videoconference meeting. The Use my computer for presentation only feature is helpful if you have an H.323 endpoint that does not support H.239 content sharing, or is unable to view the H.264 version of H.239 content sharing. Note: This is currently available on Windows version of 3CMeNow.
Articles in this section
- How Can I Remove the Picture-in-Picture (PIP) from My Desktop Window in a 3CMeNow Meeting?
- How Can I Prevent Audio Feedback When Participating in a 3CMeNow Meeting from My Computer?
- How Do I Terminate a 3CMeNow Meeting Within the User Interface?
- What is the Difference Between “Terminate” and “Leave” a 3CMeNow Meeting?
- How Can I View the Remote Video Participants in a 3CMeNow (Scopia) Meeting When I Am Presenting a PowerPoint in Full Screen?
- Can Participants View Only a Content Presentation in a 3CMeNow Meeting?
- Can I Send Only a Content Presentation in a 3CMeNow Meeting?
- Why am I only getting Standard Definition 4:3 video aspect ratio on my computer in a 3CMeNow Meeting?
- Does 3CMeNow Support Multi-Monitor Display Setups when Sharing Content?
- Why is My Video Only Showing a Black Screen on My Computer in My 3CMeNow Meeting?