After a video has been captioned, you are be able to download the file to save onto your local device. You can also make corrections to caption file and re-upload the corrected caption file to the video.
Download caption file:
Log in to your account at https://www.3cmediasolutions.org
- Click the Media tab
- Navigate to the video you'd like to edit
- Click on the title of the video
- Select Edit Media
- Under the heading Caption file, right click the .vtt link and Save as (save to your local machine)
Edit downloaded caption file and re-upload:
- Open the file using Notepad and edit being careful to only edit the text and any timing you wish to change (not anything else on the first line)
- When you're finished editing, save file as .vtt by selecting "all Files" in Save as type field
- Go back to your TechConnect Cloud (3C Media) account and click to Remove the original caption file under the "Caption file" heading for the video
- Upload the corrected .vtt file
- Click Save
PDF instructions with screenshots on uploading a caption file are found here.