Appointment Booking allows an instructor to offer online office hour appointments or private meetings using ConferZoom.
The instructor can offer open slots for designated time periods, each open slot appears in yellow, and allows for just one reservation. Students can reserve an available appointment; booked appointment slts appear in green with the word 'Taken'. Only the teacher will know who has booked the appointment.
Upcoming appointments will appear in the left-hand column. Instructors can also use the calendar to scroll through their online appointments, and click on scheduled appointments for more information.
|Expert Tip for Teachers:
1. Click on the Appointment Booking tab. (This example is in the Agenda view)
2. Click Offer Slots.
3. Select your preferences for appointments including frequency, days, dates, times, duration,
and if you want a break between appointments.
4. The block of available time slots are in yellow, the slot that a student reserves is in green.
Click on the green block to display the student information including the name of the student
and the reason for the appointment. Upcoming appointments will be listed in the left-hand
column. (This example is while in the Day view.)
5. Students will see the teacher's available slots displayed in yellow.
The steps for students to reserve an appointment:
- Go to the 'Appointment Booking' tab
- Click on the 'MyAppointments' drop-down menu and choose the teacher.
- Click a time slot (yellow box) to reserve an offered appointment, and complete the
- Reserved appointments appear in green, and will not display to the student who has reserved
Note: The 'Student View' will not display the appointment calendar that the student
views. Because you have many students in your course, you can't see every student's
personal 'MyAppointments'. As long as the appointments slots you offered are visible on
the teacher side, you can be assured the students all see the offered slots!