Getting Started with Zoom Notes
Zoom Notes provides a dedicated, built-in note-taking app, which allows users to quickly (manually) capture thoughts, action items and more. Establish your Notes setting then get started using Notes in a live Zoom meeting, from the web portal, or the desktop app. Each note is sync'd across the platforms.
Prerequisites & Limitations
- Zoom desktop client for Windows, macOS, or Linus: version 5.15.10 or higher.
- The Notes feature is enabled in your account.
- You must be signed into the desktop app to use Notes in a live meeting.
- Notes can only be shared with individuals who have a Zoom account.
- Notes (when using TechConnect Zoom) are supported only in English.
Establish Account Settings for Notes
- Sign into the web portal, click Settings on the left navigation menu.
- On the horizontal menu bar select Notes.
- Enable or disable your preference for each setting option for using and sharing Notes.
Create and Manage Notes
Notes can be created, viewed and shared from the web portal, the desktop app, and in a live meeting. Formatting tools are available with Notes for color, fonts, and other editing tools. When a Note is complete, it can be shared, edited or deleted.