CCC TechConnect and Palomar College have developed a process for obtaining DECT funding reimbursement. Below is an overview of the steps needed:
- District Designated Signatory and Palomar Signatory sign the DECT Agreement. Check the District dropdown on the DECT Agreement Form to see if your District has an Agreement on file.
- After the DECT Agreement is finalized, the DECT Application can be submitted. A quote for services will need to be attached. See sample quote at the bottom of this article. (See the attached DECT Application Guide for details on how to fill out the Application.)
- Once submitted, the Application will be reviewed, internally approved, and routed for signatures.
- After services are rendered and College pays vendor, College will email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- An invoice with services rendered corresponding with original quote
- A copy of the check payment made to the vendor
- Palomar will disburse funding.
All documents (quote, invoice, check) need to be dated July 1, 2023 or later, as we acquired the grant July 1.
DECT Website: https://cccdectgrant.org/