1. Visit the ConferZoom Portal (this cannot be done through the Zoom Desktop App).
2. Click the Recordings tab.
3. Click the Cloud Recordings tab.
4. Click the Title of the Recording to which you wish to set the Playback Range.
5. Click the Playback button on the video player.
6. Click the Scissors icon on the bottom right of the video player.
7. A Message window will popup reading, This will not affect the original recording. If you enable downloads, viewers will have access to the full-length recording and all relevant files, including audio transcripts, chat, and subtitles.
8. You may click inside the box reading Do not remind me again or leave the box alone so that you will be reminded of what setting the Playback Range will do.
9. Click the greater than > or less than icon on the Start Time (1) and End Time (2) buttons or click and drag each button to the desired time.
10. Click Save (3).
Note #1: These changes will also effect the recordings in Canvas.
Note #2: These changes will ONLY effect the Zoom Sharable Link, NOT the links downloaded directly from Zoom.
Note #3: Please download your recording through Canvas or use the Zoom Sharable link if you would like the adjusted playback range.
11. You may also click the Scissors icon again and set the Playback Range to its original state by utilizing steps 9 and 10 again.